Random Survey. -Dii-

4:04 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

Random Questions:


Where are you right now?


In my room. :)


Are you bored?


A bit.


What day is today?


Friday.


Are you happy?


A bit?


Do you have a lot of friends?


I guess...


Are you close with them?


Yeaa. some of them.


Who do you tell everything to?


Myself.


Is that person your best friend?


Yeah.


Does your best friend call you their best friend?


Yeaa.


Does your best friend have other best friends?


Yeaa.


Do you ever fight with your best friend?


Yea.


Does your best friend know everything about you?


I think so.


Do you know everything about your best friend?


Maybe.


Are your friends jealous of your best friend?


Nope.




Do you want kids?


Someday.


Do you miss being a kid?


Yeaa.




Do you have facebook?


Yes.


Who was the last person to write on your facebook wall?


I forgot.


Which do you like better facebook or myspace?


FB.


Do you have any regrets?


A lot.


What are you wearing?


T-shirt and shorts.


Do you have plans for the weekend?


Yeaa.


Will you be with your friends this weekend?


Yes. We will have our shooting.


Do you ever lie?


Yes.


What was the last movie you watched?


Harry Potter?


Who was the last person to email you?


I dont open my mail always.


Is that person a close friend?


.


Would that person do anything to hurt you?


.


Does that person know a lot about you?


.


Who was the last person you talked to?


Jie.


What did you say?


Yes.


Do you wish you were somewhere else?


YES.


Are you a nice person?


I DUNNO.


Do people like you?


dunno.


Do you have friends from out of state?


State? I'm not living in America.


Where do they live?


.


Do you have friends from out of the country?


Yes.


Have you ever been out of the country? and if yes where?


Nope.


Where would you like to go?


Japan, Greece, Paris, etc..


What song are you listening to?


No particular song.


Are you getting bored of this survey?


No. It is because I got adrenaline rush. I thought my iPOD and Cellphone were stolen. Good thing it was just in my bag.


Are you close with your parents?


Yea.


What's your favorite thing to eat?


Many.


Whats the thing that you hate the most to eat?


Blood. XD


Do you think anyone will do this survey?


I think so.






TIME TO BE HONEST...


What is ur biggest achievement in ur life?


Many.


Have u got any regrets in life?


Yes.


Would u prefer a holiday in a hotel, camping or bed & breakfast ?


All of the above. :p


Have u ever said the words "I love u"?


Yes.


If u could have one super power what would it be?


Sharp Memory, Genius Powers, Super Strength, Mind Reading, Levitation, Telekinesis. XD. (SORRY, I COULD NOT PICK ONE.)


What trait in someone do u hate?


Over competitive and nosy.


If u could have one wish fulfilled what would it be?


To become a professional and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. :)


Name one person who has been a big influence in ur life and why?


My mom.


What is ur favourite movie or book?


Harry Potter.


When was the last time u cried and why?


A while ago.

dii.. :)

0 comments: