lots of questions...

1:48 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

(I just feel it that for this time I would like to answer some questions...hahahaha.)
Question #1


*What is your full name? eh...people already know my full name...no need to ask...xD




Question #2




*Your birth date: APRIL FOOLS!!!(04/01/1995)




Question #3




*What color is your hair? Is it short, medium or long? It's a long, black hair...xD 




Question #4




*What color are your eyes? the darkest of all shades of brown...xD




Question #5




*How tall are you? 5"3 or 160cm.




Question #6




*Single or Taken? single...(of course.)




Question #7




*Do you have pets? If so, how many and what kind? don't have any pets... 




Question #8




*Who do you live with? my parents




Question #9




*What do you do for school and work? I usually stay in the classroom where I would read books.




Question #10




*Any kids? If not, do you want any? I want to, but not this time. I'm still in high school...




Question #11




*What music do you listen to the most? i don't know...I don't listen always to music, I'm the one creating music in my surrounding.




Question #12




*Do you like to read? If so...favorite book(s)? I'm a bit of a bookworm, and I love to read novels and most especially God's word.




Question #13




*Virgin or not? Why would you ask me a question such as this?! Absolutely I'm still pure...xD




Question #14




*Name your 3 closest friends. 3 is not enough. I have lots of closest friends, namely: Twizel, Argon, Dianne, Merry, Karen, Guila...




Question #15




*Which one is your very best friend? Twizel, Argon, Dianne




Question #16




*Your skin...is it fair, medium or dark? fair, I think...I just had a sunburn. 




Question #17




*How often do you really "go out"? I don't know...




Question #18




*Have you ever lost anyone you loved? eh?!




Question #19




*Ever been in love? I dunno...




Question #20




*On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you? I think it's 3...xD




Question #21




*Do you exercise regularly? If so, how often? once in a blue moon...haha. 




Question #22




*Zodiac sign? Aries, they say.




Question #23




*Have any nick names? If so, what? Honey, Pre...(it would take a century to mention all my nicknames...)




Question #24




*Name a couple of T.V. shows you watch a lot. I'm not watching T.V shows often...




Question #25




*Movie(s) you can watch over and over: I dunno...




Question #26




*Do you have tattoos? If yes, how many and where are they? absolutely I have none! 




Question #27




*Any piercings? If yes, how many and where are they? only on my earlobes...I have one on each ear. 




Question #28




*Wear glasses? no.




Question #29




*Have braces? none.




Question #30




*Do you have siblings? If so, how many? i'm an UNICA HIJA...xD 




Question #31



*Are your parents still together? yup.




Question #32




*What is/was your worst subject in school? INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY!!!when I was still in my 2nd year of high school. 




Question #33




*Your best subject? Mathematics, Science, and most especially Music...haha.




Question #34




*Do you currently play any sports? If so, what? Volleyball, Badminton, and Swimming...




Question #35




*Do you like to dance? no.




Question #36




*Sing? Yes.




Question #37




*Favorite color? BROWN and purple. 




Question #38




*Favorite Holiday? Christmas.




Question #39




*Where, outside of the U.S. would you like to visit? Japan, Korea and Spain...(my ancestors are Spanish) 




Question #40




*Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age? either act younger or older...




Question #41




*Ever have an imaginary friend as a child? none.




Question #42




*Ever been skinny dipping? no.




Question #43




*Did/Do you enjoy highschool for the most part? I can't conclude yet, since I'm still in my 3rd year.  




Question #44




*Do any drugs? If yes, what? NONE. 




Question #45




*Drink? If yes, how often? I don't drink alcoholic liquors.




Question #46




*Smoke? NO..




Question #47




*Ever been in a physical fight? If yes how many and who were they with? I can't remember.




Question #48




*Have you ever cheated in a relationship? huh?!




Question #49




*What's your definition of cheating? Cheating is a dirty act in which you would like to succeed by imitating or stealing other people's resources for your own benefit. 




Question #50




*Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house? nope.




Question #51




*Have you ever stolen anything from a store or from someone? i don't know.




Question #52




*Ever cheated on a test? nope.




Question #53




*Ever been in any legal trouble? nope. 




Question #54




*Do you regret anything? yes...but I already cleaned up my mess...




Question #55




*Name 5 of the most important things/persons in your life. God, family, musical instruments, Bible, and my life...xD 




Question #56




*How many languages can you speak and what are they? I can speak 2 languages (English, Filipino) and 3 dialects (Tagalog, Visayan/Cebuano, Ilonggo). 




Question #57




*Are you a touchy feely person? somewhat...xD




Question #58




*Do you take showers in the morning or at night more? only in the morning...




Question #59




*Do you trust easily? not really that easy...




Question #60




*Any phobias? yup...I don't want to mention..




Question #61




*Are you a heavy or light sleeper? it depends on my activity.




Question #62




*When did you make your myspace profile? uh-huh...I don't know exactly.




Question #63




*Any disorders you've actually been diagnosed with (O.C.D., A.D.D...)? none.




Question #64




*Are you a morning person? yes...xD




Question #65




*Sunrise or sunset? Either of the two. I would just like to see the sun.




Question #66




*Ever had surgery? none.



Question #67




*Ever come close to death? no. 




Question #68




*Ever broken any bones? no.




Question #69




*When you die, would you rather be buried or cremated? either...as long as I know that my soul would go to heaven.




Question #70




*Play any instruments? If so, what? Yeah. I play piano, flute, violin, and guitar...




Question #71




*Have you been told you can sing well more than once? yes...always.




Question #72




*3 physical features you get complimented on a lot: hair, height, and my body as a whole...




Question #73




*Your least favorite feature: I don't know...haha.




Question #74




*Clothing store you shop at the most: my mom usually decides on where I would shop some clothes...




Question #75




*What is/are your heritage(s)? I don't know exactly...maybe my abilities in music and academics...I would like to share it to the next generation...hahahaha...xD




Question #76




*What is your religion or do you not really have one? I'm a Christian... 




Question #77




*Ever been cheated on? I think so.




Question #78




*Ever had a one night stand? If so, how many and do you regret any of them? I think none.




Question #79




*Current friend that you have known the longest: I have lots of them. I have known them since kindergarten.




Question #80




*Name someone you can tell just about anything to. God, parents, and my closest friends.




Question #81




*Sweet or Sour? Sweet...




Question #82




*Where were you born? In Davao City, Philippines...xD 




Question #83




*Do any of your close friends have children? none at this time...they're still in high school...




Question #84




*Are any of them married? none at this time!hahahaha...




Question #85




*Have you ever taken any antidepresants or anxiety medication? none. 




Question #86




*Ever seen a therapist? no.




Question #87




*Did/do you transfer schools a lot? I did not experience transferring schools since kindergarten until present...




Question #88




*Favorite animal to have as a pet: Turtle and rabbit...




Question #89




*How many floors does your home have? How many bedrooms and bathrooms? My house has 2 floors. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms...xD




Question #90




*Do you live in a neighborhood or in the middle of nowhere? I live in a subdivision. 




Question #91




*Favorite food: Takoyaki balls...xD




Question #92




*Do you like to shop? yup...somewhat.




Question #93




*How often do you go online? sometimes.




Question #94




*How sexual are you on a scale of 1-10? Huh?!




Question #95




*Something or someone you miss the most from childhood: Doing childish things...




Question #96




*Have you ever slept with somone 10 years or more older than you? none except my parents...




Question #97




*Over 10 years younger? yes...my cousin.




Question #98




*Are you usually late, early or right on time? it depends..


.

Question #99




*Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?yes...

0 comments: