a very long survey.

1:03 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

Phrase you would want to confess to a boy: I'm not ready for confessions yet. XD


What do you wear to sleep?: loose clothing, pajamas.


Your pose when sleeping?: side view.


How long do you bath?: It depends.


Where do you wash first?: My hair.


What is your best mimic impression?: I don't know.


Favorite place to shop: SM.


What do you often buy at a convenience store? : Ice cream, Chips, juices.


Most expensive thing you ever bought: iPOD.


What you can apologize now.: Nothing.


Favorite fashion item.: headbands.


Hair cut you want to try: I would like to try a long hair.


What are you into?: My studies.


Favorite phrase: "Do your best and God will do the rest."


Favorite song: Taylor Swift songs. HSJ. :D


Favorite movie: Harry Potter, Twilight.


Favorite book: HP, Twilight, Phantom of the Opera, Almost all of Roald Dahl's Books and Paolo Coehlo Books, and MANY MORE.


Favorite manga: Alice Academy, Special A.


Favorite ramen: Chicken Ramen.


Favorite TV show: I dont watch TV always but I like "Matang Lawin".


Favorite food: Chicken, Potato, Corn, Beef, and Shrimps.


Least favorite food : Anything w/ blood in it.


Favorite emoticon: :)


What are you afraid of most?: Failure.


What did you cry about recently?: I cried when Mi-chan prayed w/ all her emotions. It's pushy ne. It makes you cry too.


What were you happy about recently?: We won the Champion's Cup during our Intramurals! YATTA~!


What were you angered about recently?: Nothing really.


What did you dream about recently?: I really dont remember.


When did you recently JUMP?: I jumped from a high wall in school. :p


When did you recently CAMP? : Long time ago.


When did you recently SHAMPOO? : This morning.


Favorite type of boy? : A guy that will always make me smile and will care for me. :) I don't like playboys.


Favorite fashion for boys: A cool style I guess...


Ideal kiss situation : I haven't kissed before and I'm not ready but if I will kiss, I will do it on my wedding day.


How would you want a boy to confess? : In a surprising way? I'm not sure though...


How would you want your boy to call you?: I DONT KNOW. ??


How many times have you experienced confession?: 0.


What would you not want a boy to do? : SMOKING AND VIOLATING LAWS.


What would you give a boy (presents)?: I still don't know.


What phase would make you happy if a boy says this to you: UWAA. I'm not immune to love. XD


What would shock you? : Shock? like, Electric Shock?


Your boyfriend is late. How long would you wait?: It depends upon my mood.


When is your first love?: None.


Your proposal words? : The guy MUST propose. Not me.


When would you marry? : 25 up.


How many kids do you want? : 2 or 3


Anything you want to say to your feature husband?: Don't ever fool me.


What would you name your kids?: Dunno.


What does your family call you by? : DIANNE.


Your memorable family vacation: When we went to Chemas and Bukidnon.


Your favorite home cooked meal: Anything that my mom cooks.


What do you call your mom by?: Mama.


What was your breakfast today?: Beef Stew.


Your first ever memory that you remember.: I was playing w/ my friends.


What did you want to be when you were little?: A teacher.


A serious injury you ever experienced: I wounded my right foot. It left a scar.


Lessons you took when you were little: I has school, piano and voice lessons. But then I stopped. I also had swimming.


Favorite place at school: At the window of our classroom and the library.


Favorite school lunch: Rice will do.


Least favorite school lunch: None actually.


Favorite curriculum: Science, Math, History.


Least favorite curriculum: PE. Yet fortunately, I dont have to take PE classes because I passed the choir.


Favorite field day activity: Volleyball, Tennis.


Least favorite field day activity: Running (Track and Field)


Committees involved in: Science Club.


How do you spend your break time?: Reviewing or Reminiscing.


The longest phone conversation: 3 hours. :p


How many numbers are in your cell phone?: Don't know. I rarely use my cellphone.


Where do you want to go?: America, Greece, Japan, Hawaii.


Most respected person: My parents.


Who do want to meet the most?: S-E-C-R-E-T.


Most desired thing right now.: Many.


Most respected senior: ?


If you were to become the prime minister of Japan: HEAL THE WORLD. HAHA. XD


What would you do if you to become a boy? : Discover what kind of species they are.


You won 3 billion yen from a lottery, what would you do? : Give 1/3 to my family and myself, SAVE THE REST.


What would you want to be if you were reborn?: A HUMAN.


Your house is on fire. What do you grab out? : My laptop, Ipod, Books.


The last day of Earth. What would you do?: Pray to God and ask sorry for all my sins.


Who do you want from HSJ to be your boyfriend?: SECRET. :P


Who do you want from HSJ to be your older brother? : Daiki, Yabu, or Inoo.


Who do you want from HSJ to be your little brother?: Chinen or Ryutaro.


What do you want to say to yourself in 10 years?: Continue doing your best!


Are you a person who is sensitive (can’t stand) to heat or to cold?: I like cold more.


Are you an impatient or patient person?: Somwhere in the middle.


Are you an romantic or a realistic person? : a bit of both?


Your hobby right now: Editing movies.


First thing you do when you wake up is? : Stretch my arms.


How long does it take you to get out of the house from waking up in the morning?: 5 mins?


Is your breakfast rice type or bread type? : Rice.


Do you check the forecast before you leave? : No.


What do you do in your room? : Studying, Tinkering my laptop, sleeping, Watching TV, Talking on the phone.
Are you a bathtub type or shower type? : Shower.


What do you always do before you go to bed? : Brush my teeth.


Do you use bed or futon? : Bed. Futons are not popular in our country.


What color is your futon sheets? : My BED sheets are white right now. But I'll change it to pink afterwards.
How well do you sleep? Good or bad? : It depends.


Is your mood good or bad, when you wake up? : It depends.


How long is your average sleep? : 6-8 hours.


Are you type of person who shows their feeling by face? : SOMETIMES?


How do you get rid of stress? : Writing.


Is your room clean? : Most of the time.


What is your favorite part about your room?: My study table.


If you were to describe yourself in color? : White.?


Do you have any wording habit? : yeap.


When is a moment when you think "I'm cool"? : When I do something great.


When is a moment when you think “I’m not cool.. !?”? : When I end up looking like a comedian infront of others. (lol)


Favorite ingredients in your sandwich is..? : Burger patties w. lettuce. and cheese. (Now, it's not a sandwich anymore. hahaha.)

0 comments: