My AutoBiography

5:16 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
- In my RooM. :)


2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- Loose Shirt and shorts :)


3. What is your current problem?
- My ManuScript... I've been writing a bunch of desired stories... :x


4. What makes you happy most?
- Being alive, having lots of problems, and being happy as always.. :))


5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
- She Wolf By: Shakira(I dont like the song but its the one I'm listening right now.)


6. Any celeb you would marry
- Chivy Andy Chii.... SSSSssshhh... secret :X


7. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
- My Former English Teacher and Adviser, Teacher Ma. Fe Acabado...


8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
- Yep... and its horrible...


9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- Yep... and its weird they have lots of opinions about whom I looked like too... its so unusual I mean weird... hehehehe...


10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
- Ofcourse, esp. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS and TOM AND JERRY.. PHINEAS AND FERB it makes me gay!


11. Do you speak any language?
- YUP! A bit of Spanish,Italian,English, Tagalog, Visayan, Japanese,and Korean.


12. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
- Yep... my first Dog and my grandfather. :(


13. Do you ever watch MTV?
- Before, but We dont have any MTV Channel anymore.


14. What's something that really annoys you?
- CRYING!!! It makes me annoy, and DICTATOR like people.
------------------------------------------------


Chapter 1
1. Nickname(s): Vy, CHiVY, Aibee, BaDuY, Andy ... Crazy.. :))
2. Current location: My room...
3. Eye color: IDK. A bit blakish brown... if it exist. LOL
------------------------------------------------


Chapter 2: Favorites
1. Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, Quezo Real, Chocolate!
2. Season: Fall..Spring..SUMMER!
3. Shampoo/conditioner: I use both.
4. Favorite Thing(s): Many 2 mention.


------------------------------------------------


Chapter 3: Do You..
1. Dance in the shower?
- Ridiculously YES!... it makes me crazy.. :))
2. Do you write on your hand?
- YEP._smileys_


3. Call people back?
- yes.


4. Believe in God?
- ABSOLUTELY YES!


5. Any bad habits?
- Slapping my head..AWW.. it hurts. and Yikees...biting my fingers..eeww..LOL


6. Any mental health issues?
- CHINENENERTSSSS DISEASE.


------------------------------------------------


Chapter 4: Have You..
1. Sprained stuff?
- yep.


2. Gotten stitches?
- no.


3. taken painkillers?
- no.


4. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?
- not yet.


5. Thrown up at the dentist?
- YEP.My tooth was shaking that time.. hehehe... :)


6. Sworn in front of your parents?
- no.


7. Had detention?
- no.
-------------------------------------------------


Chaper 5: Who/What was the last
1. Movie(s)? The Hottie and the Nottie.
2. Three people you texted? I don't text. Telebabad is my thing.
3. Person you called? Holic-chan.
4. Person you hugged? My bear.. he is a person..in my brain...
5. Person you tackled? No one.
6. Person you talked to on IM? mmmmmm.. let me think...
7. Thing you touched? keyboard.
8. Thing you ate? apples.
9. Thing you drank: H2O. :)
10. Thing you said: HUHUHUHUHU^ I wanna pee...
11. Person you kissed: my bear.. he is a person. :)

 

0 comments: