Di-chan's Questions. :)

1:06 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

Di-chan :3


The Basics
Name: Di-chan.
Age: 15 years old.
Month of birth: May
Any Siblings?: I have a younger brother who is six years younger than me.
Occupation: A student.
Do you like your job?: I don't have a job because I'm still a student.
Any pets?: We have two dogs (Labradors), Sami and Mikan.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Dark Brown.
Shoe size: Eight I guess...
Any Tattoos?: Nope.
Any Piercings?: In the ear. (the normal piercings for girls)
Current mood : anxious?
Current wardobe choice : Skinny Pants, a loose t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops will do. :)
What are you listening to? : No particular song.
Who did you last speak with on the phone? : A-chan. ^_^
What do you currently smell like? : Cologne?
Last....
Movie you watched : Harry Potter. :)
Magazine you looked at : i forgot.
Thing you ate : Rice.
Book you read : My Own story.
T.v. show you watched : The news. :D
Time you cried : Last Wednesday. :((
Took a shower : A while ago.
Got a real letter (a.k.a Snail Mail) : During my 14th birthday! A-chan sent me a card straight from Japan. ^_^
Ate at a restaurant (not fast food) : During my niece's baptism.
CD you bought : I dunno. ^_^
What is/was....
The best thing to happen to you today? : Being alive. :)
Your most prized possession : I have a lot.
Your first vehicle : I'm still underaged. I can't wait till' I'm 18. :D
Your current vehicle :My father has a car which serves as our car. ^_^
Your favorite quote : "Do your best and God will do the rest."
You bedtime (on average) : 11 pm.
Your best trait/characteristic : I still haven't discovered it.
Your worst trait/characteristic : I lack self confidence.
Do You....
Store things under your bed : Nope.
Daydream :Sometimes? (Laughs)
Have a computer at home : Yes.
Live in the city, suburbs or country : In a city.
Live in a home, apartment, duples or mobile home : Home.
Own a cell phone : Yes.
Have a good luck charm : No.
Collect anything : No.
Attend high school or college: I am currently in High School.
Make good grades : Yes.
Have You Ever....
Had a surgery? : No.
Had teeth pulled? :Yes.
Broke the law intentionally :No.
Ran away from home? : No.
Broke a bone? : Not Yet.
Cheated on a test/exam : No.
Had a friend pass away : My grandpa. I consider him as my friend.
Been issued a citation/traffic ticket : No.
Been in an auto accident : No.
Lied to someone : Yes.
Been lied to : Yes.
Your Favorite....
Place to be : HOME! :)
Place to visit : I want to visit Hawaii, New York, Japan, and Europe.
Place to chill : At Home.
Non-Alcoholic drink : Water.
Alcoholic drink : I don't drink alcoholic drinks. :p
Type of food : Anything is fine. ^_^
Meal/Food dish : I have lots of favorite.
Dessert : I love Cake and Ice cream.
Shampoo & Conditioner : Clear, Cream Silk.
Toothpaste : Colgate.
Salad dressing : Thousand Islands. (Yummy)
Ice cream : Vanilla, Belgian Choco, Green Tea (Haagen Dazs).
Fast food establishment : Mcdonalds.
Color : Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow
Season : Summer.
Perfume/Cologne : I have no particular favorite cologne. ^_^
Video Game : Super Mario? :D
T.V. show : I don't watch TV all the time.
Smells : many.
Book : Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight, Sherlock Holmes, MacBeth, The Phantom of the Opera, Matilda,
AND A LOT MORE.
Children's Book : Beauty and the Beast, Snow White. :)
Candy : Chocolate.
Car : I still have nothing in mind.
Do You Believe....
In Karma :Yes.
In God : YES.
In Heaven & Hell :YES.
That aliens exist (extraterrestrial variety, not illegal aliens) : NO.
That ghosts exist : I dont know.
In horoscopes : Sometimes.
In others you know (family, friends, co-workers etc): Yes. (some only) :D
In yourself : Yes? :D


-Di-chan :3-

0 comments: