May Myojo: Solo awards

10:55 PM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

Credits to: http://community.livejournal.com/itsu_made_mo/

Test JUMP Awards for everything that ever existed

Who you want to have as a friend.
1. Nakajima Yuto
2. Arioka Daiki
3. Chinen Yuuri.

Yuto says: “Yaay~!! Thank you. I’m really glad I was #1 on this poll. Because, in reality I…. don’t have a lot of friends (cries). I’m joking, jokes. ☆I’m the type who wants to talk to people, so me knowing that people want me as a friend makes me feel so confident. I may even go overboard and talk to everybody I see. In reality, I can easily go out and play with a person who I just met!! So overall, I’m the type who can have fun everywere.”

Who you want as a lover.
1. Yamada Ryosuke
2. Chinen Yuuri
3. Nakajima Yuto

Yamada says: “I’ll never let you go if we start dating. Not that I’ll handcuff you or anything, but I have the confidence to keep you as my number one. I can’t believe both men and women who cheat! As for a date, I would want to go somewhere normal, without any of the nervousness. For example, I can take you around my hometown. I usually have no goal whenever I go anywhere so I end up walking around, and I want to do that with you. If I do that with somebody that I like, it’ll definitely be enjoyable ♪

Who seems weak at fighting.
1. Morimoto Ryutaro
2. Inoo Kei
3. Takaki Yuya

Ryutaro says: “Why am I number 1? That’s definitely wrong-. That’s probably just because I’m the youngest, right. Don’t you guys know how much I hate to lose!? Ever since I was little, I’ve been fighting with Shintaro, and although I’m kidding around when I fight with Yamachan, I take it as a training session ☆I’ve been doing karate for 6~7 years now-… Although I forgot most of the moves (laughs). But when I have to whip out the moves, I can!!! In emergencies, I will do whatever! Probably!

Who seems to talk to themselves a lot
1. Yaotome Hikaru
2. Morimoto Ryutaro
3. Nakajima Yuto

Hikaru says: “Eh- seriously!? What is this question, it makes me look so emo. I don’t like it. I don’t even do this!! I never say things to myself. If I don’t meet somebody that day, I’ll usually be quiet for that entire day. Within the members, Yuto speaks to himself a lot. And it’s pretty loud too (laughs). So I’m really worried about him. Sometimes, I thought he was speaking to me, so I would say, “What?” and he would reply, “Nothing. I was just speaking to myself.” (laughs). It’s troubling…

Who would seem like a neat-freak
1. Okamoto Keito
2. Nakajima Yuto
3. Yabu Kota

Keito says: I’m not a neat freak, but I do get annoyed if my room isn’t clean. I don’t like revealing my lifestyle. For example, all my clothes goes into the closet, manga and books in general are hidden away, above all my magazines should be a fancy covering bought from overseas, all labels from air freshners and other things should be peeled off, have some vegetation in the room, there should be a cover for tissues! Something like that. I call that OCD Keito. Friends who come over compliment me about the room. I get really happy, and I start cleaning more (laughs).

Scardy-cat
1. Morimoto Ryutaro
2. Nakajima Yuto
3. Arioka Daiki

Ryutaro says: Exactly! Even I think I’m the scardy-cat in JUMP (laughs). I’m too scared to go into haunted houses, and I hate horror movies. I don’t understand people who like them! But those scary-yet-funny stories, I can handle. Ah~, but if I hear about a person who saw a scary ghost, I get scared. Yeah, I’m the #1 scardy-cat.

Who would be a senator/government official
1. Inoo Kei
2. Yabu Kota
3. Nakajima Yuto

Inoo says: I won’t become a govt. official. I honestly don’t understand why I was #1 on this (laughs). If I were to become a govt. official…. During the election, there would be posters hung over town that says, “Inoo Kei” right. That’s a bit embarrassing. But since my name is unique, I think it’s easily memorizable and that way, they’ll probably vote for me. That’s a sad way of thinking about it though (laughs). Also, I want to ride those advertisement cars for running govt. officials. In Japan, to “advertise” whoever is running for whatever govt. seat, they will usually get a mini-truck, post their posters on the truck itself and go around town, hook up a microphone to the truck and scream to the people to vote for them. I’ll be waving with a huge smile, I seem like a Jr. at a concert.

Who would seem good at karaoke
1. Yamada Ryosuke
2. Yabu Kota
3. Chinen Yuuri

Yamada says: “Yabu-kun’s definitely better at singing than me! Although I do like karaokeing and I go often. But it’s a normal kind of excitement. Meaning… maybe he’s not trying to be a singer while karaoke-ing? I’ll be there around 2 hours, I’ll sing song after song, and I’ll get everybody pumped (laughs). The songs I’ll sing will depend on how I’m feeling that day. There are days when I choose those really upbeat songs, and days when I only sing ballads, but usually there are a lot of times when I sing new songs. Recently I’ve been really busy and I haven’t been able to go karaoke, so I want to go out one day and sing a bunch ♪

Who would seem like a good driver
1. Yabu Kota
2. Takaki Yuya
3. Yamada Ryosuke

Yabu says: I do have a driver’s license so I drive a lot. But I don’t think I’m exceptionally good at driving. I’m really normal at it. I am good at pulling into parking garages! Yay! But when I drive, it gets really fun so I watch out to make sure I don’t speed. I really like that sound the winker makes when you’re turning. Whenever I hear that sound, for some reason, I calm down. I also like sports cars and other cars so I want to drive every car out there.

Who seems to go to the beauty salon/hair dresser the most
1. Takaki Yuya
2. Yamada Ryosuke
3. Okamoto Keito

Takaki says: So it is me who was chosen for this category. I in fact do go to the hair dresser a lot. I want to grow out my hair longer recently, so I only go once every 2 weeks. I really like going to the hair dresser. I like the why they touch my hair, or when they put their hands through my hair. I know exactly what you mean. So, I always want to go. I always ask for the same barberer, and I say to them, “Do whatever you want.” Maybe that shows how often I go there.

Who seems to be strong at rock-paper-scissors
1. Arioka Daiki
2. Chinen Yuuri
3. Okamoto Keito

Arioka says: I never thought I would win in this category, I’m so moved that I’m speechless. I never even dreamt about it. That’s because I’m extremely weak at rock-paper-scissors! Although I don’t know this myself, according to my friends, I always put out paper first. Sometimes, I suggest that I want to play Juice rock-paper-scissors, but even then I lose. I’m not really sure what “juice rock-paper-scissors” is… My friends comes up to me and says, “Let’s play!” and every time, I lose. I wonder why?

Who seems to like sweet things the most
1. Yamada Ryosuke
2. Chinen Yuuri
3. Arioka Daiki

Yamada says: I love sweet things. During the recording of “Hidarime Tantei Eye” the drama, there were tons of chocolate there, so in between scenes, I ate so much. I definitely got fatter within those 3 months (laughs)! I cook usually, but sweets are better when they’re bought so I don’t make them. Ah, but this year for Valentine’s Day, my older and little sister gave me a chocolate cake and cookies! It was full of emotion and it tasted amazing!

Who’s toes seems clean
1. Inoo Kei
2. Yabu Kota
3. Inoo Kei

Inoo says: Seriously!? A bunch of people tell me that my fingers on my hands are pretty/clean. But I don’t show my toes to anybody and I don’t even look at them that much so I don’t really understand why I was chosen for this category (weak laugh). I don’t take care of them at all, just cutting the nails. Even then, I only do that during those times when I feel like it. Speaking of which, I have a mole on my right index-toe. It looks as if I drew on my toe with a Sharpie pen. Also, my shoe size is 26.5cm. That ends all the information you have to know about my toes (laughs)!

Who seems to like cosplaying
1. Chinen Yuuri
2. Yamada Ryosuke
3. Nakajima Yuto

Chinen: You guys are all wrong! It’s not me who likes to cosplay, it’s MYOJO! I don’t like it. Because when I cosply, I’m not myself and instead I’m just covering up the cuteness of another character by wearing clothes. I want people to like who I am. Also, I have a feeling when I look back on these magazines, I’ll think, “Oh I did it~”… even now it’s a bit embarrassing (laughs).

Who seems to be good at saving money
1. Yaotome Hikaru
2. Yamada Ryosuke
3. Yabu Kota

Hikaru says: I look like a person who’s good at saving money, huh-. That’s unusual. But I don’t really save money in reality. It’s not that I’m not good at saving money. I only buy things that are completely necessary. For example, instruments, CDs or books. I spend money on things that I like. I don’t think it’s a waste if I have to spend a lot of money to buy a base guitar that I want. But that doesn’t mean I buy everything I want~

Who’s the most stylish
1. Yamada Ryosuke
2. Okamoto Keito
3. Takai Yuya

Yamada says: Actually, recently I don’t have a lot of interest in fashion…. So I’ve been wearing clothes that I bought a long time ago. This spring, I think that white shirts are in, and even then I’m not going to buy new white shirts, I’m going to wear the ones I already have (laughs). I also don’t have a lot of space for clothes-. Not only that, I want more time… When I think people are stylish, it’s usually because whatever outfit they’re wearing looks good on them. Even I don’t know myself, so why am I 1st in this category? But I’ll work harder on my style!

Who seems to know a lot about the PC
1. Inoo Kei
2. Okamoto Keito
3. Morimoto Ryutaro

Inoo says: I actually don’t really know a lot about the computer. But maybe within JUMP, I know more than the other members? Takaki often asks me questions about the PC. Like how to put photos into the computer from a camera, how to synch music in or stuff like that. I usually use the PC to check the news, and to write reports for college or essays. I use it for about 2 hours every day, and I have 2 for my own personal use.

Who seems to be good at puns.
1. Yaotome Hikaru
2. Chinen Yuuri
3. Yamada Ryosuke

Hikaru says: I am pretty good at puns (thumbs up). I have confidence (laughs). Ever since I was little, all I thought about was making people life. It’s a habit of mine to say jokes to people from a long time ago. Which means, I’ve said so many jokes that it’s become a habit for me. There are times when nobody laughs. But even if nobody does laugh, this is how a comedian is born so it’s OK! I will fight with my heart and continue saying puns!!

Who seems to text message/email a lot.
1. Takaki Yuya
2. Arioka Daiki
3. Yaotome Hikaru

Takaki says: You guys chose this based on appearance right? I don’t really like to text message/mail people…. But maybe within JUMP, I do it the most-. I wonder why? Probably because I go out and play with my friends a lot, so I have to text them to see where I’m meeting them? So maybe that’s why people chose me for this. But recently, I haven’t really touched my cell phone. My friends complains and says, “Your responses are slow,” “I didn’t get a response.” Sorry!

Who seems to get good grades.
1. Inoo Kei
2. Chinen Yuuri
3. Okamoto Keito

Inoo says: I’m really happy I was #1 for this category! Maybe it’s because I go to college so people think that I am? I have to live up to my expectations, I have to study more now (laughs). I got really good grades in math. Through elementary, middle and high school I got really good grades in them. During high school, I even got 100’s on tests. Oppositely, I got bad grades in English. I can never get a 100 on an English test, and I always get average grades seriously (cries).

0 comments: