Daiki's Graduation Special Report

12:32 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments


Credits to: http://sakurafreak.livejournal.com/
          
       

3 years and while saying, more than that he had live each day to the fullest.
The thought of not wearing his school uniform with sleeves is lonely.
He said that from now on, he will challenge different things and he hope to skill-up himself...





I luv this for Myojo May issue the most!!!

Finally I  have graduated! I really thank the members, fans, staffs, my family and friends who have given me support in these three years. The graduation ceromony fianlly came. But when I recieved the graduation ceertificate from my teacher, I was kinda happy. I became smiling with a large smile. (laugh) High School Life was really fun. The most memorable was the cultural festival dring my third year.
Yuto: Dai-chan, congrats on graduating.  I feel lonely thinking that I will not see Dai-chan in your uniform. Sometime you should wear it n let me see!!
Keito: Congrats on gradutaing. It was tired for you to balance between work n sch. I had saw you studying very hard before the exams. You r not a student anymore. I can't imaging you not wearing school uniform. Dai-chan looks cute wearing the uniform.
Yuya: Congrats on graduating from middle school. Eh, it was high sch? Sor-ry. Since the past, the atmosphere had not change so i made a mistake(laughs). Although saying this, I think it is fascinating.
Chii: Dai-chan, congrats on graduating. Even thou u r my senior in sch, because during work we r from the same, so do take take care of me.
Hika: Dai-chan, congrats on graduating.  Because in the society there r stormy waves,  there is mentally or physically drill, so please become a great samurai.
Inoo: Congrats on graduating. Since there is a little more time, why not try n train your body? I want to see a macho Dai-chan. Then hugs him (laughs).
Ryuu: You have graduated n well (laughs). After sch, go n try growing tall! It seems that I am saying scary things,I have become a small ojisan!!
Yama-chan: Congrats on graduating!! It has only been a year that we had travlled to to same sch, I have seen a lot, it was a very fun period. From now on, even thought the back is small, do go n be someone who is tolerent!!
Yabu: Finally Dai-chan also graduated. From now on, do work hard to aim to be like me!...what..is this (laughs)



To tell the truth, till middle sch, going to sch was troublesome, there was also days that r not fun. After going to high sch, it really changes. School became fun. This sure is because thanks to my friends n seniors. When I enter the school, Yabu n Hika were there as seniors. When we meet at the corridors, they said " Yo, Dai-chan!" it was heartening. To add on, my class is a class where those who work in the entertainment industry are grouped together, There are only 6 guys so our unity strength is strong. Like studying and compability, we can be frank about each other troubles. I think that this is good. With such friends and juniors like Chii n Yama-chan, to dance together during the last cutural festival, i think high school life is the best. It is really sad that i must graduate soon (report collected befor graduation ceromony). The time that i spend with my school friends is really precious. I hope that we can make a lot of memories of playing together. Also like getting driving license, writing songs, I have thought of trying these after graduating.  I think that till the end, it is good to move forward.

0 comments: