20 years in the earth ! congratulations earthling !

4:32 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

HAPPY BiRTHDAY to the oldest member of JUMP !
20 years of being a nice person :)


 


  


  




  

  

eee . :D from my most latest pic of him `till his baby pic :)
 yabu-sama,
       Ottanjoubi Omedettou ! I'm Guila Rose Rubis a.k.a Gui-chan/Lala-chan of Hey! Say! Syndrome . I'm 15 yrs old . May I say that, I like the way you sing, dance, act and your'e handsome face :) In short, I like you :) hehe . I would just like to greet you a HAPPY 20th BiRTHDAY ! May more blessings come to you and I hope your carrier would be more successful . Kiotsukete Kudasai Yabu-sama :) `till then .

                                                                               
                                                                  - LALA CHAN/GUi CHAN ♥

0 comments: