Duet 11.2010 Yabu + Hikaru + others

3:41 AM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

credits:  http://chiisai-hime.livejournal.com/3784.html

Yabu Kouta

Q. When confessing to the person you like, how would you tell her?
I think it's good to do it straight, "I like you." But if it's too surprising telling her suddenly, then I'll change the flow of the conversation to make her think, "Oh, maybe I'll be confessed to." For example, I'll say something like, "Have you been in love recently?" or "Is there a person you like?" This way, the girl can prepare herself to accept me or refuse. [no one would refuse you, Yabu!!]

Q. Today is your first date with your girlfriend, what kind of date is it?
A drive would be nice. Both of us would think "I have to talk about something" so we could have much conversation. [Please let me sit in your car!]

Q. After the date, what kind of mail would you send?
Something like "We had many conversations and I'm happy to know your feelings!" [I'm totally blanking out on more romantic words, sorry, Yabu]

Q. You had a fight and made her mad. How will you cheer her up?
Gently. Well, I'd wait for her feelings to calm down. Usually, when guys get angry, they return back to normal right away [he knows himself] , but when girls get really mad, they can't really calm down, right? If you try to calm them, they'll flare up unnecessarily. So, I'll just wait!

Q. You found out she lied to you. What do you do?
I'll ask her to explain. But if I get tired of her lies, normally I'd be depressd... it hurts me a little. [awww, Yabu]

Q. Your type of girl is right in front of you. How do you appeal to her?
I'll keep looking at her [jiiii] I'd normally be captivated. And then, when she notices me, "Ah, she looked at me!"

Q. The girl you like made food for you that wasn't very good. How do you react?
Basically, I don't waste food, so I'd eat it all ne. But I'd say, "It wasn't very good. Why don't you try it yourself?" (laugh) [O.o]

Q. Among the members, who seems the most popular with girls?
Umm.. probably Ryuutarou! Because his clothes today have leopard design yo. The stylist-san would also without thinking, put leopard design on him. He is the love master!? (laugh) [You totally understand girls, Yabu...Btw, no one answered Yabu here]

Q. What is the most mysterious part of girls?
They changed their hairstyle or bought new clothes...Accesories and character- comedians... while talking about any topic, they just say "Ka~wa~ii!" (cute) (laugh) I really think you can only say kawaii when you think it. [You are so weird, am I really your fan?]

Q. How do you convey your appreciation to fans?
By doing my work as I have been. In songs, on television and converts, "My work is my message to everyone" is what I feel when I do it. Isn't that the best way to thank them.[Gah, Yabu, you're so not romantic]

Yaotome Hikaru 7/10 questions

Q. When confessing to the person you like, how would you tell her?
I have a straightforward, precise personality, so, even though it's plain, I'd bring her to a place with a nice view and say, "I like you." In reality, I'm the type that doesn't really confess, but I'm already twenty so I think this kind of mature confession would be good.

Q. Today is your first date with your girlfriend, what kind of date is it?
Amusement park. I think since it's the first date, there won't be very long conversations so a place that's a bit noisy where you won't notice the silent atmosphere is good. After we have fun at the amusement park, we can go to a place where we can talk and eat dinner.

Q. You had a fight and made her mad. How will you cheer her up?
I'll leave the place by myself, and then return after a little while and say, "I'm sorry ne" while bringing out a stuffed toy with a smile. I think when you fight, you need a time to reflect so it's best for both of you to be by yourself for a while. [so grown up, so this is how he handles Yabu :P]

Q. The girl you like made food for you that wasn't very good. How do you react?
I'd say, "It's not very good." But, of course, she'll worry if I say that so I'd follow up with "It must be very hard to cook this ne~"

Q. Among the members, who seems the most popular with girls?
Probably Takaki. He seems to watch a lot of t.v dramas so he would understand girl's feelings.

Q. What is the most mysterious part of girls?
Even though they talk about parfaits and cakes and crepes everyday, they also talk about diets. What is with that contradiction?!

Q. How do you convey your appreciation to fans?
Since I like music, during concerts, I'll create that atmosphere and convey my thanks through my music!

Okamoto Keito

Q. When confessing to the person you like, how would you tell her?
I would just tell my feelings straight to her. But even though I can say "I like you," I don't think I could ever say "I love you." [Be so much cooler if you said this in English, Keito] Probably right before I confess, I'll invite her, "Do you want to go somewhere?" and we'd go, just the two of us. I'm the type that can only confess after 2 or 3 good dates.

Q. Your type of girl is right in front of you. How do you appeal to her?
I'll probably talk to her... a lot. If I could ask her for her contact information then I'd do it, because I don't want to regret it later.

Q. The girl you like made food for you that wasn't very good. How do you react?
Even if it's not very good, I'd say, "Delicious." [finally, a gentleman...]

Nakajima Yuuto

Q. When confessing to the person you like, how would you tell her?
Maybe, "Please go out with me." I probably can't say "I like you," isn't it embarrassing! But instead, I'll say "I like you" a lot after we start going out. <3

0 comments: