100 Questions, Dii version.

11:10 PM hsjsyndrome 0 Comments

1)You are going to answer 100 questions. How do you feel?
I'm gonna go a looong way. :)
2)How are you feeling today?
Okay. I just woke up from my sleep.
3)Tell us your height and weight!
I really don't know. I dont check weighing scales and I really dont measure my height on daily basis. But I guess
I'm 5 ft tall. or 156 cm. (GOSH. SO SHORT.)
4)I want to ____ this spring!
I dont know.
5)Do you like spring?
Yep. I would want to experience it. (But spring is summer here in the Philippines right?)
6)Do you have pollinosis (allergies)?
I do.
7)What color is spring color?
Pink.
8)Spring item you’ve recently purchased is?
Spring item? Nothing actually.
9)What do you want to eat right now?
Fries. Gosh. I'm craving for it now.
10)What do you want right now?
I want to extend my SEMESTRAL BREAK.
11)What do you want to do right now?
I want to go out of my room and talk to my mother.
12)If you were to time slip, would you go to the past? Or future?
I want to go to the past. :)
13)What do you want to be if you were reborn? .
I want to become a human again.
14)What do you think your previous existence was?
Still a human. (maybe)
15)Number 1 fashionable member is?
Ro-chan and Aaa-chan
16)Number 1 crybaby member is?
Aaa-chan.
17)Number 1 sharpest member is?
Jie-chan, Mie-chan, and Gui-chan.
18)Number 1 soothing type of member is?
Me I guess. :))
19)Number 1 active member is?
Chivy-chan.
20)Number 1 photogenic member is?
I think everyone.
21)Number 1 good looking member is?
Everyone.
22)Number 1 kindest member is?
Rina-chan and Chime-chan.
23)What kind of person is Dii-chan?
ME? Erm.. I don't know. hahaha. :))
24)What kind of person is Jie-chan?
She's a strong girl w/ a kind heart.
25)What kind of person is Chivy-chan?
An energetic girl who is really a good friend.
26)What kind of person is Chime-chan?
A straightforward person who can be childish at times.
27)What kind of person is Roan-chan?
A fashionista who has a passion in collecting things.
28)What kind of person is Aaa-chan?
A funny person whom you can share your secrets with.
29)What kind of person is Rina-chan? Jin-chan?
Rina is cute and is good in drawing.
Jin is an energy bag who loves "love stories."
30)What kind of person is Pre-chan?
She is bright and good in playing various instruments.
31)What kind of person is Mii-chan?
Mii-chan is a sports-woman who has leadership skills.
32)What kind of person is Gui-chan?
She is a crazy person whom you can share your laughs with.
33)If you were to switch places for one day from the members?
Ermm.. I really don't know. lol.
34)What makes you think you are glad to be a SYNDROME member?
I never thought I'd find friends like them.
35)One SYNDROME's pride.
We have our own unique personalities, yet we bond and be together in harmony.
36)What do you want to be called by your boyfriend?
WHAA? What an embarassing question.
37)Meeting up with your boyfriend, how long would you wait?
5 minutes. If he doesn't show up after that, he's DEAD.
38)When you get a boyfriend, do you want to contact each other everyday?
No I guess. Maybe 5x a week will do.
39)Mature boy or cute boy, which is your type?
I dunno.
40)Chubby type or skinny type, which is your type?
Skinny??
41)Quiet boy or active boy, which is your type?
I think an active one because I'm quiet.
42)What kind of situation do you fall in love?
whaat?? I dont know.
43)What do you demand for your future husband?
I want him to work hard and be a good husband and father.
44)What does love means to you?
Love makes the world go round.
45)Best mimic.
I can mimic the voice of Ayaka Komatsu.
46)Favorite part of your body is?
My hands.
47)Least favorite part of your body is?
My cheeks.
48)Your weakness is?
When I'm cornered.
49)Favorite food is?
Pizza, Spaghetti, Cakes, etc..
50)A person who is sensitive (can’t stand) to heat or to cold?
Heat. I hate the heat.
51)Are you an impatient or patient person?
Impatient.
52)Are you an romantic or a realistic person?
Realistic? I'm not sure though.
53)Your hobby right now.
Biking.
54)When did you recently cried about?
During our intrams.
55)When did you recently angered about?
Nothing.
56)How many times do you mail [text] in one day?
2-5 messages. I don't text AT ALL.
57)What is your cell phone background image [wallpaper]?
My pictures.
58)Favorite number is?
2 and 3.
59)First thing you do when you wake up is?
Say thanks to God.
60)How long does it take you to get out of the house from waking up in the morning?
10 minutes?
61)Is your breakfast rice type or bread type?
Rice.
62)Do you check the forecast before you leave?
Not at all.
63)What do you do in your room?
Almost everything.
64)Are you a bathtub type or shower type?
Shower.
65)How long does it take you to bathe?
30 minutes.
66)Where do you wash first when washing your body?
My hair.
67)What do you always do before you go to bed?
Pray.
68)Do you use bed or futon?
Bed.
69)What color is your bed sheets?
White.
70)How well do you sleep? Good or bad?
Good.
71)Is your mood good or bad, when you wake up?
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
72)What do you wear to sleep? .
PJ'S and loose shirts.
73)How long is your average sleep?
5-8 hours.
74)How long have you slept for the longest?
14 hours. yikes.
75)What does your family call you by?
dianne.
76)Are you type of person who shows their feeling by face?
no.
77)How do you get rid of stress?
Sleep and rewind.
78)What instruments can you play?
Nothing in particular. lol. I'm not musically inclined.
79)Is your room clean?
Most of the time.
80)What is your favorite part about your room?
Bed and my study table.
81)If your were to describe yourself in color?
White?
82)Do you have any wording habit?
I'm not aware of it.
83)When is a moment when you think “I think I’m cool”?
When I get to do something superior.
84)When is a moment when you think “I’m not cool.. !?”?
Looking like a comedian. (unaware of it)
85)Favorite ingredients in your onigiri [rice ball] is.. ?
The seaweed stuff?
86)Favorite ingredients in your sandwich is..?
Burger Patties. (It's not a sandwich now. It's already a BURGER.)
87)What do you always do before a performance?
Form a circle and pray.
88)Do you get nervous before an performance?
Yes.
89)Are you interested in seeing your name on a poster or Cartolina?
I think so.
90)What is your number 1 mistake during a performance?
I have some manerisms which are distructing.
91)Do you have any treasures?
Yes.
92)Where do you want to go for an oversea travel?
USA, Europe, and Japan.
93)Where do you want to travel inside of Japan?
Tokyo and Aruizawa.
94)Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?
On the clouds. haha.
95)How many kids do you want?
2-3.
96)What do you want your future kids to call you by?
Mama.
97)What kind of adult do you want to be?
A mature adult who has a professional job.
98)Few words to yourself right now!
Do your best in your studies!
99)Few words to yourself in 10 years!
Continue doing your best!
100)How do you feel on your 100th question?
IT'S FINALLY DONE!!

0 comments: